Show no weakness to anyone.
Maybe because forever is such a scary place.
You sort of start thinking anything is possible if you've got enough nerve.
Why lie to the masters of lying? You know we won't fall for it.
I hate those moments right before you go to sleep, when you are forced to think about all the things you tried so hard to forget.
Go screw yourself.
Books, cleverness...there are more important things: friendship and bravery.
Every friendship or relationship has giving and taking. Just make sure you're getting a fair trade and it's not a one-sided thing.
All of us feel bad, specially in the dawn, specially when we are alone. (c) Maria Victoria Sosso
No homework. No rewrites. No Meetings. I think I will clean my apartment and then spend my night in Hogwarts.
Once you insult me, I'll do worst than insult me back.
- If you could only put down your walls, you'd be able to see your pride.
- Ah. But my pride is my walls.
- Your mind, it is shaded in colors that don't exist. I wish I could understand it.
- I wish I could understand it too.
You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Don’t let regret have any of your energy, time, or space.
And then my soul saw you and it kind of went “Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you.”





Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий
Я была бы рада, если бы вы высказали свое мнение о посте или о блоге в целом. Конструктивная критика приветствуется (даже очень!), люблю совершенствоваться. Не надо предлагать мне взаимное ПЧ. А вообще я милая, да)
PS: со мной - только на "ты" :)