Good afternoon! I have a great day today :) and I'll try to post more notes with interesting information to "improve my English" :D
So, today's post gonna be about my favorite quotes. Enjoy and write to me your feelings about them, please! :)
Wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure. #Ravenclaw
The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure. (Severus Snape, Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix)
"When we die, we know we're all going the same way."(Eminem - Rock Bottom)
"Friends are people that you think are your friends, but they really your enemies, with secret indentities."(Eminem -If I Had)
I'm a girl. I don't smoke, drink, or party every weekend. I don't sleep around or start drama to get attention. Yes, we still do exist.
The less you reveal, the more people can wonder.(Emma Watson)
'Life is an asshole. But I'm a bigger one.' #Slytherin
'Life is but a dream, and I'm the dreamer.' #Ravenclaw
You're too pretty for your own good. Thats why you destroy everything you touch.
Although much time has passed I still remember our wonderful time together.
It's important to remember that we all have magic inside us...
If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place. (Nora Roberts)
I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it. (Eminem)
The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. (Eminem)
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. (Mark Twain)
PS the first one was about Slytherin.
So, today's post gonna be about my favorite quotes. Enjoy and write to me your feelings about them, please! :)
Wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure. #Ravenclaw
The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure. (Severus Snape, Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix)
"When we die, we know we're all going the same way."(Eminem - Rock Bottom)
"Friends are people that you think are your friends, but they really your enemies, with secret indentities."(Eminem -If I Had)
I'm a girl. I don't smoke, drink, or party every weekend. I don't sleep around or start drama to get attention. Yes, we still do exist.
The less you reveal, the more people can wonder.(Emma Watson)
'Life is an asshole. But I'm a bigger one.' #Slytherin
'Life is but a dream, and I'm the dreamer.' #Ravenclaw
You're too pretty for your own good. Thats why you destroy everything you touch.
Although much time has passed I still remember our wonderful time together.
It's important to remember that we all have magic inside us...
If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place. (Nora Roberts)
I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it. (Eminem)
The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. (Eminem)
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. (Mark Twain)
PS the first one was about Slytherin.




4 комментария:
Случайно наткнулась на твой блог)
Очень хорошая подборка
спасибо огромное!
рада, что понравилось)
вау,какой клёвый шрифт!класс!можешь сказать название?
juste_sourire
ахах да, конечно) мне он самой нравится) это "Homemade Apple"
Отправить комментарий
Я была бы рада, если бы вы высказали свое мнение о посте или о блоге в целом. Конструктивная критика приветствуется (даже очень!), люблю совершенствоваться. Не надо предлагать мне взаимное ПЧ. А вообще я милая, да)
PS: со мной - только на "ты" :)