четверг, 17 ноября 2011 г.

Hate/Love?

It is for him and through him, at the same time, that I am suffering. In vain do I try to escape. He follows me, he is there, he haunts me constantly… His eyes express only hatred and scorn. His mouth utters nothing but insult and reproach. His arms embrace me only to tear me to shreds. Who can save me from his barbarous fury?
-------------
Perhaps he'll never stop hating me, and I'll never stop hating him. I'll never stop hating him for everything he's done, and he'll never stop hating me for everything I am.

That doesn't change a thing, though. Because hate is part of the reason all this is going on anyway, isn't it?

One thing I've learned is that hate and love aren't all that different. They're both the strongest emotions you can feel towards a person. They both make your heart beat faster, and your body go hot and cold.

If he and I can't have love, we can have hate in its place.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Я была бы рада, если бы вы высказали свое мнение о посте или о блоге в целом. Конструктивная критика приветствуется (даже очень!), люблю совершенствоваться. Не надо предлагать мне взаимное ПЧ. А вообще я милая, да)
PS: со мной - только на "ты" :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...